UNA SETTIMANA INDIMENTICABILE IN MEZZO ALLE DOLOMITI
Day by Day program
In these recent years the Unesco World Heritage area in the Dolomites has developed into an Eldorado for bikers. Are you fond of mountain biking? Are you athletic and fit and do you want to enjoy yourself? In that case, this is your dream come true – you should not miss this unique experience!
Saturday: Arrival in the hotel near Bruneck. 18.00 pm: Presentation of the guide(s) and explanation of the programm
Day One- Sunday: MTB Tour.
Duration: approx. 5 hours
Distance: 45 Km
Elevation: 1450 m positive and negative
Climb: military and forest roads
Descent: single-track trails
Start at 9.00 am from the hotel. Lunch: traditional, delicious, home-made cuisine at an original cabin. At about 16.00 pm return into the hotel to enjoy the afternoon buffet.
Day Two – Monday: Sella Ronda Tour
Duration: approx. 6 hours
Distance: 60 Km (40 Km single-track)
Elevation: 800 m positive and 4000 negative
Start at 8.00 am from the hotel with your own car or a shuttle. We will ride the whole day in the middle of the Unesco World Heritage with spectacular views and trails. Most climbs are with the help of a cable car! Lunch at a cabin or restaurant. At about 18.00 pm we will be back at the hotel.
Day Three-Tuesday: Day off; preparation for the Dolo-Alps Tour
Day Four, Five and Six - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: Dolo-Alps Tour
Duration: approx. 6 hours/ day
Distance: 60-80 Km/ day
Elevation: 1700 m positive and negative/ day
Start at 9.00 am from the hotel. Lunch at an original cabin.
Over 3 days we will cross two stunning mountain-areas, which could not be more diverse. On the one hand there are the rugged Fanes Mountains in the middle of the Dolomites, on the other hand there are the Rieserferner Mountains with luscious green woods and abundant rivers and streams .
They are part of the main range of the Alps. Each day we’ll ride on varied and carefully selected single-track trails, military- and forest roads. We’ll stay in comfortable, homely mountain accommodation where we can enjoy the traditional, delicious, home-made cuisine prepared by South Tyrolean hosts.
Friday: approx. 17.00 pm return at the hotel. At the afternoon buffet we will have a final drink together to let our trip parade before one and to say goodbye.
Saturday: Return Home
- Mountain bike rental: high-quality Giant mountainbikes (Fully or Hardtail) for approx. 30 euro/ day
Level of Difficulty
a) approx. 60 kilometres / day
b) 1300-1700 meter positive / negative elevation/day
c) technical level:medio-hard
Price per person: 950,00 Euro (starting from min 4 per group)
- 7 days trip (Saturday to Saturday)
- 5 days guided mountain biking with a local, certified mountain-bike guide
- 5 nights with ¾ board (breakfast, afternoon buffet, dinner) in an ***Hotel, specified for bikers. This includes also:
- 2 nights with ½ board in mountain accommodations
- Luggage transport to the mountain-accommodation
- Ticket for the calble-cars on the Sellaronda
- Electrolytic drink
- Laundry service
What’s not included:
- Drinks in the hotel and in the mountain accommodations
- Insurance Cancellation and ‘repatriement’
- Transport to/from your home to the hotel
- Mountain bike, kit, reparations, etc
- Extra charge for the reservation of a single-room
Accomodation (Level of Comfort)
- Hotel: 3 stars, ¾ board, 2-3 max per room with private bathroom.
- Mountain Accommodation for 2 nights itinerary, ½ board (no possibility to have a single-room!).
- Drinks not included (to be paid directly to the hotel or mountain accommodation)